Another one of the Sadya Vattoms. Tangy, ginger spiced yoghurt
Looks harmless enough, but when served with a dollop of pure ghee and mixed with some salt and steaming rice, this is heaven. Must be the reason why people start the Sadya with this one.
Deep fried yam crisps , part of the traditional Onam Sadya
One of the fried snacks that are served as part of the Onam Sadya
Am a journalist with an almost unhealthy fascination with food. My journey with cooking started off with disastrous misadventures while a student in Bangalore. But a few burnt aprons and cut fingers did not put me off the, frankly enticing prospect of cooking. After a few years of living alone, lets say I'm now more sure footed in le kitchen! I love experimenting with my own recipes, and am constantly imagining flavours in my head.
- Punjabi Style Malai Kofta
- Crustless Baby Potato and Broccoli Quiche in a Skillet and Tips on How to Clean Your Cast Iron Cookware
- Tea Spiced Indian Chicken Curry and How to Tenderize Chicken for Curries
- Aloo Mattar Parathas (Flatbread stuffed with spiced potatoes and peas)
- No Butter No Sugar Dry Fruit Tea Loaf